- ★ Slight color difference due to photography. ▼ Hollow eye sockets / eyeholes. Flame pops out, and is observable from holes. ▼ Terrify your guests when they see a lifelike fire pit skull in fire's embers!
- ▼ Handmade, highly detailed, heavy and durable. ▼ Dimensions: About the size of an adult skull. Length 8-9 inches, width 6.5-7.5 inches.
- ▼ Looks more natural and creepier after burning. ▼ Packing: Hollow skull + protective padding.
- ▼ The log is produced with safe & non-toxic high temperature resistant cement + significant heat ceramic refractory. ▼ Burning Test Video on You-Tube: https://youtu.be/BTTAQd27tO8
- ★★★ See more info and FAQ below in Product Description section.★★★
COMMON CONCERNS & FAQ:
1) The skull is broken Ceramic material is brittle, it can break in shipping if rough handling. Please include a photo of the broken part when contacting PayandPack on Amazon.
2) One piece? - Yes, this type of skulls come in one piece with hollow eye sockets / eyeholes
3) I am unsatisfied with the paint job Â Rest assured, when you start to burn the skull in the fire, any chips or spots will turn black with use. All skulls, no matter the paint job, will look the same in the end; the product is a fire-proof skull, any paint is just to make it look better while in its raw state. Soot accumulation is natural, inevitable and pure black. The photos of the skulls taken in advertisements have had some use to fill in every crack with soot. Please burn your skull sufficiently and we are confident that you will be very satisfied with its finished appearance.
4) The skull is burning It is NOT burning. Soot accumulation is part of the chemical reaction when gas/wood burns. ANYTHING that goes into an open fire turns black, gas logs / fire skulls included. Our findings are that with soot accumulation, their appearance becomes more genuine and realistic.
5) Flame doesn't come out form eye sockets Wind, cold weather or weak fire flame might reduce the effect.
6) What are they made out of? They are made out of high heat cement + ceramic refractory.
7) Can they be burned with wood? YES. Wood or any combustible gas.
8) Can I use it in vent-less fireplace or fire pit? No, VENTED only.
showing - of reviews