- ▼ Spec.: 9.29" (Length), 8.78" (Width), 1.18" (Height); Four-layer fabric (One Carbon Layer) ; Installation instructions included.
- ▼ Applications Where Used: (CSX 11-07, ILX 18-13, MDX 18-07, RDX 18-07, RL 12-05, RLX 18-14, TL 14-04, TLX 19-15, TSX 14-04, ZDX 13-10); (Accord 18-03, Accord Crosstour 10-11, Civic 15-06, Crosstour 15-12, CR-V 16-07, Odyssey 17-05, Pilot 18-09, Ridgeline 18-06) (See Amazon Part Finder for fitments to your cars)
- ▼ Benefits: (1) Reducing at least 98% of these contaminants (Dust, Exhaust Gas, Particles of 5-100 microns...etc.) from the air passing through the filter &entering the interior of the vehicle. (2) Activated carbon cabin filter provide extra protection by absorbingthe airborne agents &allergens. (3) Increase safety through reduced deposits in the fan or on the windscreen, and protect HVAC air conditioning performance
- ▼ Competitor Cross Reference Part Numbers (for reference only, please check size): AC-DELCO CF159,BALDWIN PA4196, BECK/ARNLEY 042-2019, 042-2023, BOSCH P3875, G K INDUSTRIES CF1047, HASTINGS AF1244, 80292-SDA-A01, 80292-SDC-A01, 80292-SEC-A01, 80292-SHJ-A41, 80292-SWA-A01, 80292-T0G-A01, 80292-TZ5-A41, KLEENER CAF1781, LUBER-FINER CAF1781, PARTS MASTER 94815, PUROLATOR C35519, SERVICE PRO MC35519, STP CAF1781, MANN MC 1008, ATP HA-5，TYC 800003P, WIX 24815, K&N VF2001, FRAM CF10134
- ▼ *** Change filter every 12 months or 12, 000-15, 000 miles. Check &replace filter if peculiar smell / odors emit from the cabin air outlets, or if the vehicle HVAC system operates with poor performance, or humming, or weak air volume. ***LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Brand name &Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks &Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.
showing - of reviews