- ▼ Spec.: 9.29" (Length), 8.78" (Width), 1.18" (Height); Four-layer fabric (One Carbon Layer) ; Installation instructions included.
- ▼ Applications Where Used: ACURA (CSX 11-07, ILX 18-13, MDX 18-07, RDX 18-07, RL 12-05, RLX 18-14, TL 14-04, TLX 19-15, TSX 14-04, ZDX 13-10); HONDA (Accord 18-03, Accord Crosstour 10-11, Civic 15-06, Crosstour 15-12, CR-V 16-07, Odyssey 17-05, Pilot 18-09, Ridgeline 18-06) (See Amazon Part Finder for fitments to your cars)
- ▼ Benefits: (1) Reducing at least 98% of these contaminants (Dust, Exhaust Gas, Particles of 5-100 microns...etc.) from the air passing through the filter & entering the interior of the vehicle. (2) Activated carbon cabin filter provide extra protection by absorbingthe airborne dust particles. (3) Increase safety through reduced deposits in the fan or on the windscreen, and protect HVAC air conditioning performance
- ▼ Competitor Cross Reference Part Numbers (for reference only, please check size): AC-DELCO CF159,BALDWIN PA4196, BECK/ARNLEY 042-2019, 042-2023, BOSCH P3875, G K INDUSTRIES CF1047, HASTINGS AF1244, HONDA 80292-SDA-A01, 80292-SDC-A01, 80292-SEC-A01, 80292-SHJ-A41, 80292-SWA-A01, 80292-T0G-A01, 80292-TZ5-A41, KLEENER CAF1781, LUBER-FINER CAF1781, PARTS MASTER 94815, PUROLATOR C35519, SERVICE PRO MC35519, STP CAF1781, MANN MC 1008, ATP HA-5，TYC 800003P, WIX 24815, K&N VF2001, FRAM CF10134
- ▼ *** Change filter every 12 months or 12, 000-15, 000 miles. Check & replace filter if peculiar smell / odors emit from the cabin air outlets, or if the vehicle HVAC system operates with poor performance, or humming, or weak air volume. ***LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Brand name & Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks & Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.
Details: WHY to replace / upgrade with Potauto? 1.) Reducing at least 98% of these contaminants (Dust, Pollen, Exhaust Gas, Bacteria, Particles of 5-100 microns...etc.) from the air passing through the filter & entering the interior of the vehicle (cabin). 2.) Adsorbing the airborne infectious agents & allergens, which aggravate respiratory diseases, by different filter layers. 3.) Enhancing the Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) efficiency. WHEN to replace with Potauto? 1.) Routine maintenance: Change filter every 12 months or 12, 000-15, 000 miles (Please refer to the owners manual recommendations). 2.) Check & replace filter if peculiar smell / odors emit from the cabin air outlets. 7.) Check & replace filter if the vehicle HVAC system operates with poor performance, or humming, or weak air volume. Thank you for choosing POTAUTO Auto Parts!
showing - of reviews