- ▼ Spec.: 8.46" (Length), 7.72" (Width), 0.83" (Height); Four-layer fabric (One Carbon Layer) ; Installation instructions included.
- ▼ Applications Where Used: SCION (TC 05-10, xA 04-06, xB 04-06); TOYOTA (Echo 00-05, RAV4 01-05) (See Amazon Part Finder for fitments to your cars)
- ▼ Benefits: (1) Reducing at least 98% of these contaminants (Dust, Exhaust Gas, Particles of 5-100 microns...etc.) from the air passing through the filter & entering the interior of the vehicle. (2) Activated carbon cabin filter provide extra protection by absorbingthe airborne dust particles. (3) Increase safety through reduced deposits in the fan or on the windscreen, and protect HVAC air conditioning performance
- ▼ Competitor Cross Reference Part Numbers (for reference only, please check size): AIR QUALITEE AQ1072, ATP RA-6, CF-47, AC-DELCO CF163, BALDWIN PA4372, BECK/ARNLEY 042-2026, BOSCH P3750, CHAMP CAF1751, DEFENSE DC072, G K INDUSTRIES CF1065, HASTINGS AF1252, AFC1252, KLEENER CAF1751, KOMATSU 208-979-7620, LUBER-FINER CAF1751, PARTS MASTER 94900, PRONTO PC-8188, PUROLATOR C38188, SERVICE PRO MC38188, STP CAF1751, TOYOTA 88568-52010, Ecogard XC38188, TYC 800017P, WIX 24900, K&N VF2009, FRAM CF10139
- ▼ *** Change filter every 12 months or 12, 000-15, 000 miles. Check & replace filter if peculiar smell / odors emit from the cabin air outlets, or if the vehicle HVAC system operates with poor performance, or humming, or weak air volume. ***LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Brand name & Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks & Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.
Details: WHY to replace / upgrade with Potauto? 1.) Reducing at least 98% of these contaminants (Dust, Pollen, Exhaust Gas, Bacteria, Particles of 5-100 microns...etc.) from the air passing through the filter & entering the interior of the vehicle (cabin). 2.) Adsorbing the airborne infectious agents & allergens, which aggravate respiratory diseases, by different filter layers. 3.) Enhancing the Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) efficiency. WHEN to replace with Potauto? 1.) Routine maintenance: Change filter every 12 months or 12, 000-15, 000 miles (Please refer to the owners manual recommendations). 2.) Check & replace filter if peculiar smell / odors emit from the cabin air outlets. 10.) Check & replace filter if the vehicle HVAC system operates with poor performance, or humming, or weak air volume. Thank you for choosing POTAUTO Auto Parts!
showing - of reviews