- ▼ Spec.: 10.43" (Length), 9.25" (Width), 0.83" (Height); Four-layer fabric (One Carbon Layer) ; Installation instructions included.
- ▼ Applications Where Used: CADILLAC (CTS 15-03, STS 11-05, Escalade 2015, SRX 09-04) (See Amazon Part Finder for fitments to your cars)
- ▼ Benefits: (1) Reducing at least 98% of these contaminants (Dust, Pollen, Exhaust Gas, Particles of 5-100 microns...etc.) from the air passing through the filter & entering the interior of the vehicle. (2) Activated carbon cabin filter provide extra protection by absorbingthe airborne agents(3) Increase safety through reduced deposits in the fan or on the windscreen, and protect HVAC air conditioning performance.
- ▼ Competitor Cross Reference Part Numbers (for reference only, please check size): AC-DELCO CF130C, CF133, BOSCH P3859, CHAMP CAF1779, CAF7779, GENERAL MOTORS 19130403, 25740404, 88957450, HASTINGS AFC1155, KLEENER CAF1779, CAF7779, LUBER-FINER CAF1779, CAF7779, NAPA 4869, PARTS MASTER 94869, PRONTO PC-5654, PUROLATOR C45654, STP CAF7779, Luber-finer CAF7779, Premium Guard PC5654,MC 1057，Ecoguard XC45654, ATP GA-11, TYC 800058C, 800181P, WIX 24869, FRAM CF10371
- ▼ *** Change filter every 12 months or 12, 000-15, 000 miles. Check & replace filter if peculiar smell / odors emit from the cabin air outlets, or if the vehicle HVAC system operates with poor performance, or humming, or weak air volume. ***LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Brand name & Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks & Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.
showing - of reviews