- ▼ Spec.: 9.84" (Length), 8.66" (Width), 1.06" (Height); Four-layer fabric (One Carbon Layer) ; Installation instructions included.
- ▼ Applications Where Used: (Azera 08-06 *To 2/15/08, Sonata 10,08-06 *3/1/05 to 12/17/07 Requires tray With climate control, Santa Fe 09-07 *To 10/05/2009); (Magentis 10-06 *Canada With climate control, Optima 10-06 *Vin:3,4 Without tray) (See Amazon Part Finder for fitments to your cars) ***ATTENTION: Sonata (some 2009 models use bigger filter)
- ▼ Benefits: (1) Reducing at least 98% of these contaminants (Dust, Exhaust Gas, Particles of 5-100 microns...etc.) from the air passing through the filter &entering the interior of the vehicle. (2) Improved concentration and driving comfort due to high air quality in the cabin. (3) Increase safety through reduced deposits in the fan or on the windscreen, and protect air conditioning performance
- ▼ Competitor Cross Reference Part Numbers (for reference only, please check size): ATP CF-104 RA-59, BECK/ARNLEY 042-2078, G K INDUSTRIES CF1108, HASTINGS AFC1339, 08790-3K000, 97133-2B010, 97133-3K000, INTERCONTINENTAL AUTO PARTS ALC-5900, 08790-3K000, 97133-2B010, 97133-3K000, KLEENER CAF1814P, NAPA 4517, PRONTO PC-5661, PUROLATOR C35661, STP CAF1814P, ECOGARD XC35661, TYC 800026P, 800134P-G, MC 1051, WIX 24517, FRAM CF10381
- ▼ *** Change filter every 12 months or 12, 000-15, 000 miles. Check &replace filter if peculiar smell / odors emit from the cabin air outlets, or if the vehicle HVAC system operates with poor performance, or humming, or weak air volume. ***LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Brand name &Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks &Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.
showing - of reviews