- ▼ * MAP 1018P=MAP 1018W, ship by random. ; Spec.: 9.33" (Length), 7.45" (Width), 0.79" (Height); Three-layer fabric ; Installation instructions included.
- ▼ Applications Where Used: (Accent 11-08, Elantra 15-07); (Forte 15-14) (See Amazon Part Finder for fitments to your cars)
- ▼ Benefits: (1) Reducing at least 98% of these contaminants (Dust, Exhaust Gas, Particles of 5-100 microns...etc.) from the air passing through the filter &entering the interior of the vehicle. (2) Improved concentration and driving comfort due to high air quality in the cabin. (3) Increase safety through reduced deposits in the fan or on the windscreen, and protect air conditioning performance.
- ▼ Competitor Cross Reference Part Numbers (for reference only, please check size): BECK/ARNLEY 042-2093,CHAMP CAF1846P, HASTINGS AFC1447, 08790-2H000A, 97133-2H000, 97133-2H001, 97133-2H001, KLEENER CAF1846P, LUBER-FINER CAF1846P, MANN &HUMMEL MC1050, NAPA 9377, PRONTO PC-5660, PUROLATOR C35660, STP CAF1846P, ECOGARD XC35660 (CF10728), ATP RA-97, TYC 800088P, MC 1050, WIX 49377, FRAM CF10728
- ▼ *** Change filter every 12 months or 12, 000-15, 000 miles. Check &replace filter if peculiar smell / odors emit from the cabin air outlets, or if the vehicle HVAC system operates with poor performance, or humming, or weak air volume. ***LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Brand name &Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks &Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.
showing - of reviews