- ▼ Spec.: 10.35" (Length), 8.27" (Width), 0.87" (Height); Four-layer fabric (One Carbon Layer) ; Installation instructions included.
- ▼ Applications Where Used: (Fusion 12-10); (MKZ 12-10); (Milan 11-10) (See Amazon Part Finder for fitments to your cars)
- ▼ Benefits: (1) Reducing at least 98% of these contaminants (Dust, Exhaust Gas, Particles of 5-100 microns...etc.) from the air passing through the filter &entering the interior of the vehicle. (2) Activated carbon cabin filter provide extra protection by absorbingthe airborne agents &allergens. (3) Increase safety through reduced deposits in the fan or on the windscreen, and protect HVAC air conditioning performance
- ▼ Competitor Cross Reference Part Numbers (for reference only, please check size): BALDWIN PA4461, CHAMP CAF1868P, AE5Z-19N619-A, HASTINGS AFC1460, KLEENER CAF1868P, LUBER-FINER CAF1868P, MAHLE LA752, MOTORCRAFT FP-67, NAPA 4367, PRONTO PC-6099, PUROLATOR C36099, SERVICE CHAMP C36099, TECFIL ACP204, Ecogard XC36099, ATP FA-17, CF-217, TYC 800144P, Luber-finer CAF1868P, WIX 24367, FRAM CF11174
- ▼ *** Change filter every 12 months or 12, 000-15, 000 miles. Check &replace filter if peculiar smell / odors emit from the cabin air outlets, or if the vehicle HVAC system operates with poor performance, or humming, or weak air volume. ***LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Brand name &Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks &Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.
showing - of reviews