- ▼ Spec.: 10.28" (Length), 9.49" (Width), 1.1" (Height); Four-layer fabric (One Carbon Layer) ; Installation instructions included.
- ▼ Applications Where Used: (DURANGO 11-19); (GRAND CHEROKEE 11-19) (See Amazon Part Finder for fitments to your cars)
- ▼ Benefits: (1) Reducing at least 98% of these contaminants (Dust, Exhaust Gas, Bacteria, Particles of 5-100 microns...etc.) from the air passing through the filter &entering the interior of the vehicle. (2) Improved concentration and driving comfort due to high air quality in the cabin. (3) Increase safety through reduced deposits in the fan or on the windscreen, and protect air conditioning performance
- ▼ Competitor Cross Reference Part Numbers (for reference only, please check size): BALDWIN PA4462, CHAMP CAF1890P, 68079487AA, HASTINGS AFC1501, LUBER-FINER CAF1890P, MANN CU27008, NAPA 4017, PRONTO PC-6156, Ecogard XC36156, 68079487AA, ATP TA-10, TYC 800161P, Luber-finer CAF1890P, WIX 24017, K&N VF3012, FRAM CF11183
- ▼ ***Change filter every 12 months or 12, 000-15, 000 miles. Check &replace filter if peculiar smell / odors emit from the cabin air outlets, or if the vehicle HVAC system operates with poor performance, or humming, or weak air volume. ***LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Brand name &Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks &Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.
showing - of reviews