- ▼ Spec.: 9.96" (Length), 9.61" (Width), 0.79" (Height); Four-layer fabric (One Carbon Layer) ; Installation instructions included.
- ▼ Applications Where Used: CHEVROLET Camaro (15-10) (See Amazon Part Finder for fitments to your cars)
- ▼ Benefits: (1) Reducing at least 98% of these contaminants (Dust, Exhaust Gas, Particles of 5-100 microns...etc.) from the air passing through the filter & entering the interior of the vehicle. (2) Activated carbon cabin filter provide extra protection by absorbingthe airborne dust particles. (3) Increase safety through reduced deposits in the fan or on the windscreen, and protect HVAC air conditioning performance
- ▼ Competitor Cross Reference Part Numbers (for reference only, please check size): AC-DELCO CF178, CARQUEST 90259P, GENERAL MOTORS 92234714, HASTINGS AFC1504, NAPA 4014, PUROLATOR C46126, SERVICE CHAMP C46126, WIX 24014, TYC 800156P, FRAM CF11667
- ▼ *** Change filter every 12 months or 12, 000-15, 000 miles. Check & replace filter if peculiar smell / odors emit from the cabin air outlets, or if the vehicle HVAC system operates with poor performance, or humming, or weak air volume. ***LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Brand name & Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks & Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.
Details: MAP 1030C Cabin Filter Fits: Chevrolet Camaro V6 3.6 [2010-2015] Chevrolet Camaro V8 6.2 [2010-2015] Chevrolet Camaro V8 7.0 [2014-2015]
showing - of reviews