- ▼ Spec.: 11.14" (Length), 10.52" (Width), 0.79" (Height); Four-layer fabric (One Carbon Layer) ; Installation instructions included.
- ▼ Applications Where Used: ACURA (MDX 06-01); HONDA (Odyssey 04-99, Pilot 08-03) (See Amazon Part Finder for fitments to your cars)
- ▼ Benefits: (1) Reducing at least 98% of these contaminants (Dust, Exhaust Gas, Particles of 5-100 microns...etc.) from the air passing through the filter & entering the interior of the vehicle. (2) Activated carbon cabin filter provide extra protection by absorbingthe airborne dust particles. (3) Increase safety through reduced deposits in the fan or on the windscreen, and protect HVAC air conditioning performance.
- ▼ Competitor Cross Reference Part Numbers (for reference only, please check size): AIR QUALITEE AQ1054, ATP HA-3, AC-DELCO CF160, BALDWIN PA4304, BECK/ARNLEY 042-2017, BOSCH P3890, CARQUEST 89897, HASTINGS AFC1204, MANN & HUMMEL MC 1015, NAPA 4897, PARTS MASTER 94897, PRONTO PC-5459, PUROLATOR C45459, QUAKER STATE PC-54, SERVICE PRO MC45459, SHELL C45459, STP CAF7770, TYC 800079P, Ecogard XC45459, MC 1015, WIX 24897, FRAM CF8813A
- ▼ *** Change filter every 12 months or 12, 000-15, 000 miles. Check & replace filter if peculiar smell / odors emit from the cabin air outlets, or if the vehicle HVAC system operates with poor performance, or humming, or weak air volume. ***LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Brand name & Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks & Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.
Details: MAP 1032C Cabin Filter Fits: Acura MDX V6 3.5 [2001-2006] Honda Odyssey V6 3.5 [1999-2004] Honda Pilot V6 3.5 [2003-2008]
showing - of reviews