- ▼ Spec.: 8.5" (Length), 8.39" (Width), 0.79" (Height); Four-layer fabric (One Carbon Layer) ; Installation instructions included.
- ▼ Applications Where Used: (MPV 03-00); (Galant 12-04, Endeavor 11-04); (Legacy 09-05, Outback 09-05, Tribeca 14-06); (Celica 05-00, Prius Hybrid 09-01, 4Runner 09-03, FJ Cruiser 14-07, Sienna 09-04) (See Amazon Part Finder for fitments to your cars)
- ▼ Benefits: (1) Reducing at least 98% of these contaminants (Dust, Exhaust Gas...etc.) from the air passing through the filter &entering the interior of the vehicle. (2) Activated carbon cabin filter provide extra protection by absorbingthe airborne. (3) Increase safety through reduced deposits in the fan or on the windscreen, and protect HVAC air conditioning performance.
- ▼ Competitor Cross Reference Part Numbers (for reference only, please check size): 042-2014, 042-2060, P3785, DC060, CF1060, AF1154, AFC1154, CAF7766, 4875, C35516, 63210-AG000, 63210-AG001, 72880-AG00A, 72880-AG01A, 72880-XA00A, XC35516, RA-8, 800005P, 24875, CF9846A
- ▼ *** Change filter every 12 months or 12, 000-15, 000 miles. Check &replace filter if peculiar smell / odors emit from the cabin air outlets, or if the vehicle HVAC system operates with poor performance, or humming, or weak air volume. ***LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Brand name &Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks &Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.
showing - of reviews