- ▼ Spec.: 7.09" (Length), 6.3" (Width), 0.98" (Height); Four-layer fabric (One Carbon Layer); Installation instructions included.
- ▼ Applications Where Used: Kia Soul 13-10 (See Amazon Part Finder for fitments to your cars)
- ▼ Benefits: (1) Reducing at least 98% of these contaminants (Dust, Exhaust Gas, Particles of 5-100 microns...etc.) from the air passing through the filter & entering the interior of the vehicle. (2) Activated carbon cabin filter provide extra protection by absorbingthe airborne dust particles. (3) Increase safety through reduced deposits in the fan or on the windscreen, and protect HVAC air conditioning performance.
- ▼ Competitor Cross Reference Part Numbers (for reference only, please check size): BECK/ARNLEY 042-2181, CHAMP CAF1876P, HASTINGS AFC1458, KIA 97133-2K000, KLEENER CAF1876P, LUBER-FINER CAF1876P, NAPA 4600, PUROLATOR C26086, SERVICE CHAMP CAF1876, WIX 24600, FRAM CF10776, ATP CF-218 RA-125, TYC 800147P, CF-218 CF218, CAF1876P, C26086, 90244P, PC4600, CAF1876, F4600, 616-24600, CAF244P, Kia Soul 2.0L-L4
- ▼ *** Change filter every 12 months or 12, 000-15, 000 miles. Check & replace filter if peculiar smell / odors emit from the cabin air outlets, or if the vehicle HVAC system operates with poor performance, or humming, or weak air volume. ***LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Brand name & Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks & Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.
Details: MAP 1037C Cabin Filter Fits: Kia Soul L4 1.6 [2010-2013] Kia Soul L4 2.0 [2010-2013]
showing - of reviews