- ▼ Spec.: 7.56" (Length), 7.09" (Width), 0.51" (Height); Four-layer fabric (One Carbon Layer); Installation instructions included.
- ▼ Applications Where Used: FORD (Edge 14-07 *With dual zone temp control); LINCOLN (MKX 07-10 *Dealer installed option, housing in vehicle can add filter. MKX 18-11 *Old body style); MAZDA (CX-9 15-07) (See Amazon Part Finder for fitments to your cars)
- ▼ Benefits: (1) Reducing at least 98% of these contaminants (Dust, Exhaust Gas, Particles of 5-100 microns...etc.) from the air passing through the filter & entering the interior of the vehicle. (2) Activated carbon cabin filter provide extra protection by absorbingthe airborne dust particles. (3) Increase safety through reduced deposits in the fan or on the windscreen, and protect HVAC air conditioning performance.
- ▼ Competitor Cross Reference Part Numbers (for reference only, please check size): BALDWIN PA4365, FORD 7T4Z-19N619-B, HASTINGS AF1345, AFC1345, KLEENER CAF1850P, MAZDA L206-61-P11, L2Y6-61-P11, MOTORCRAFT FP-65, PRONTO PC-5876, PUROLATOR C25876, STP CAF1850P, Ecogard XC 25876, ATP FA-14, RA-128, TYC 800111P, WIX 24065, FRAM CF10547
- ▼ *** Change filter every 12 months or 12, 000-15, 000 miles. Check & replace filter if peculiar smell / odors emit from the cabin air outlets, or if the vehicle HVAC system operates with poor performance, or humming, or weak air volume. ***LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Brand name & Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks & Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.
Details: Ford Edge V6 3.5 [2007-2014] Ford Edge V6 3.7 [2011-2014] Lincoln MKX V6 3.5 [2007-2010] Lincoln MKX V6 3.7 [2011-2018] Mazda CX-9 V6 3.5 [2007-2007] Mazda CX-9 V6 3.7 [2008-2015]
showing - of reviews