- ▼ Spec.: 9.45" (Length), 7.6" (Width), 0.98" (Height); Four-layer fabric (One Carbon Layer); Installation instructions included.
- ▼ Applications Where Used: FORD (Ecosport 2018, Fiesta 11-18) (See Amazon Part Finder for fitments to your cars)
- ▼ Benefits: (1) Reducing at least 98% of these contaminants (Dust, Exhaust Gas, Particles of 5-100 microns...etc.) from the air passing through the filter & entering the interior of the vehicle. (2) Activated carbon cabin filter provide extra protection by absorbingthe airborne dust particles. (3) Increase safety through reduced deposits in the fan or on the windscreen, and protect HVAC air conditioning performance.
- ▼ Competitor Cross Reference Part Numbers (for reference only, please check size): CARQUEST 90271P, FORD BE8Z-19N619-A, KLEENER CAF1899P, MAHLE LA785, MOTORCRAFT FP-69, NAPA 4619, PUROLATOR C26175, SERVICE CHAMP C26175, ATP FA-19, CF-242, TYC 800163P, MANN FP 69, WIX 24619, FRAM CF11670
- ▼ *** Change filter every 12 months or 12, 000-15, 000 miles. Check & replace filter if peculiar smell / odors emit from the cabin air outlets, or if the vehicle HVAC system operates with poor performance, or humming, or weak air volume. ***LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Brand name & Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks & Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.
Details: MAP 1042C Cabin Air Filter Fits: FORD ECOSPORT [2018-2019] L3 1.0L ECOSPORT [2018-2019] L4 2.0L FIESTA [2014-2018] L3 1.0L FIESTA [2011-2018] L4 1.6L
showing - of reviews