- ▼ Spec.: 8.03" (Length), 8.27" (Width), 1.14" (Height); Four-layer fabric (One Carbon Layer); Installation instructions included.
- ▼ Applications Where Used: (Civic 16-18, CRV 18-17, CR-Z 16-11, Fit 18-09, HR-V 18-16, Insight 14-10, Odyssey 2018) (See Amazon Part Finder for fitments to your cars) (See Amazon Part Finder for fitments to your cars)
- ▼ Benefits: (1) Reducing at least 98% of these contaminants (Dust, Exhaust Gas, Particles of 5-100 microns...etc.) from the air passing through the filter &entering the interior of the vehicle. (2) Activated carbon cabin filter provide extra protection by absorbingthe airborne agents &allergens. (3) Increase safety through reduced deposits in the fan or on the windscreen, and protect HVAC air conditioning performance.
- ▼ Competitor Cross Reference Part Numbers (for reference only, please check size): BECK/ARNLEY 042-2153, CHAMP CAF1873P, HASTINGS AFC1461, 80292-TF0-G01, KLEENER CAF1873P, LUBER-FINER CAF1873P, MAHLE LA462, MANN CU21003, PUROLATOR C36080, SERVICE CHAMP C36080, UFI 53.160.00, Ecogard XC36080, Wix 24684, 242011, ATP CF-209, FRAM CF11182
- ▼ *** Change filter every 12 months or 12, 000-15, 000 miles. Check &replace filter if peculiar smell / odors emit from the cabin air outlets, or if the vehicle HVAC system operates with poor performance, or humming, or weak air volume. ***LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Brand name &Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks &Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.
showing - of reviews