- ▼ Spec.: 9.17" (Length), 10.59" (Width), 1.34" (Height); Three-layer fabric; Installation instructions included.
- ▼ Applications Where Used: (Elantra 06-01 *May not be standard equipment, Entourage 10-07, Tiburon 08-03 *May not be standard equipment); (Sedona 10-06) (See Amazon Part Finder for fitments to your cars)
- ▼ Benefits: (1) Reducing at least 98% of these contaminants (Dust, Exhaust Gas, Particles of 5-100 microns...etc.) from the air passing through the filter &entering the interior of the vehicle. (2) Improved concentration and driving comfort due to high air quality in the cabin. (3) Increase safety through reduced deposits in the fan or on the windscreen, and protect air conditioning performance.
- ▼ Competitor Cross Reference Part Numbers (for reference only, please check size): BECK/ARNLEY 042-2072, BOSCH P3860, G K INDUSTRIES CF1074, HASTINGS AF1315, HASTINGS AFC1315, 97129-2D000, 97133-2D000, INTERCONTINENTAL AUTO PARTS ALC-5249, 97133-2D000, KLEENER CAF1818P, MANN &HUMMEL CU2356, MIGHTY CAF2015, NAPA 4689, PRONTO PC-5662, PUROLATOR C45662, STP CAF1818P, WIX 24689, MANN MC1058, Ecogard XC45662, TYC 800030P, FRAM CF10329
- ▼ *** Change filter every 12 months or 12, 000-15, 000 miles. Check &replace filter if peculiar smell / odors emit from the cabin air outlets, or if the vehicle HVAC system operates with poor performance, or humming, or weak air volume. ***LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Brand name &Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks &Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.
showing - of reviews