- ▼ Spec.: 8.58" (Length), 7.83" (Width), 1.69" (Height); Three-layer fabric; Installation instructions included.
- ▼ Applications Where Used: (Forester 03-08) (See Amazon Part Finder for fitments to your cars)
- ▼ Benefits: (1) Reducing at least 98% of these contaminants (Dust, Exhaust Gas, Particles of 5-100 microns...etc.) from the air passing through the filter &entering the interior of the vehicle. (2) Improved concentration and driving comfort due to high air quality in the cabin. (3) Increase safety through reduced deposits in the fan or on the windscreen, and protect air conditioning performance.
- ▼ Competitor Cross Reference Part Numbers (for reference only, please check size): BALDWIN PA4424, BECK/ARNLEY 042-2095, CHAMP CAF1863P, G K INDUSTRIES CF1150, HASTINGS AFC1412, KLEENER CAF1863P, LUBER-FINER CAF1863P, NAPA 9359, PUROLATOR C25875, SERVICE CHAMP C25875, 72880-SA000, G3010-SA100, WARNER WCAF1863, Ecogard XC25875, ATP RA-37, CF-84, TYC 800075P, WIX 49359, FRAM CF10745
- ▼ *** Change filter every 12 months or 12, 000-15, 000 miles. Check &replace filter if peculiar smell / odors emit from the cabin air outlets, or if the vehicle HVAC system operates with poor performance, or humming, or weak air volume. ***LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Brand name &Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks &Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.
showing - of reviews