- ▼ Spec.: 9.57" (Length), 11.02" (Width), 0.79" (Height); Three-layer fabric; Installation instructions included.
- ▼ Applications Where Used: (JX35 13, QX60 14-19); (ALTIMA 13-18, MAXIMA 16-18, MURANO 15-18, PATHFINDER 13-18) (See Amazon Part Finder for fitments to your cars)
- ▼ Benefits: (1) Reducing at least 98% of these contaminants (Dust, Exhaust Gas, Particles of 5-100 microns...etc.) from the air passing through the filter &entering the interior of the vehicle. (2) Improved concentration and driving comfort due to high air quality in the cabin. (3) Increase safety through reduced deposits in the fan or on the windscreen, and protect air conditioning performance.
- ▼ Competitor Cross Reference Part Numbers (for reference only, please check size): CHAMP CAF1903C, DuraMax DC1903P, ECOGARD XC10020, FRAM PRO CABIN FPCF11776, FVP F0009, LUBER-FINER CAF1903C, MOBIL 1 CAF1903P, 27277-3JC1A, 27277-3JC1B, 27277-3JC2A, SERVICE CHAMP CAF1903, Service Pro MC10020, WARNER WCA1903, Ecogard XC10020, TYC 800177C, 800177P, FRAM CF11776
- ▼ *** Change filter every 12 months or 12, 000-15, 000 miles. Check &replace filter if peculiar smell / odors emit from the cabin air outlets, or if the vehicle HVAC system operates with poor performance, or humming, or weak air volume. ***LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Brand name &Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks &Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.
showing - of reviews