- ▼ Spec.: 7.07" (Length), 7.2" (Width), 1.12" (Height); Three-layer fabric ; Installation instructions included.
- ▼ Applications Where Used: (FIT 07-08); (FR-S 13-16); (BRZ 17-13); (86 2017) (See Amazon Part Finder for fitments to your cars)
- ▼ Benefits: (1) Reducing at least 98% of these contaminants (Dust, Exhaust Gas, Particles of 5-100 microns...etc.) from the air passing through the filter &entering the interior of the vehicle. (2) Improved concentration and driving comfort due to high air quality in the cabin. (3) Increase safety through reduced deposits in the fan or on the windscreen, and protect air conditioning performance.
- ▼ Competitor Cross Reference Part Numbers (for reference only, please check size): BECK/ARNLEY 042-2045, 042-2083, G K INDUSTRIES CF1159, HASTINGS AFC1388, 80291-SAA-J01, KLEENER CAF1851P, NAPA 4524, PUROLATOR C25683, STP CAF1851P, 72880-AJ010, SU003-02112, Ecogard XC25863, ATP HA-9, TYC 800093P, WIX 24524, FRAM CF10549
- ▼ *** Change filter every 12 months or 12, 000-15, 000 miles. Check &replace filter if peculiar smell / odors emit from the cabin air outlets, or if the vehicle HVAC system operates with poor performance, or humming, or weak air volume. ***LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Brand name &Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks &Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.
showing - of reviews