- ▼ Spec.: 8.82" (Length), 10.91" (Width), 0.75" (Height); Three-layer fabric ; Installation instructions included.
- ▼ Applications Where Used: (EDGE 12-18, FUSION 13-18); (MKX 16-18, MKZ 13-18) (See Amazon Part Finder for fitments to your cars)
- ▼ Benefits: (1) Reducing at least 98% of these contaminants (Dust, Exhaust Gas, Particles of 5-100 microns...etc.) from the air passing through the filter &entering the interior of the vehicle. (2) Improved concentration and driving comfort due to high air quality in the cabin. (3) Increase safety through reduced deposits in the fan or on the windscreen, and protect air conditioning performance.
- ▼ Competitor Cross Reference Part Numbers (for reference only, please check size): Baldwin Filters PA4475, CHAMP CAF1908P, ECOGUARD XC10011, DG9Z-19N619-A, DG9Z-9N619-A FVP F0048, Hastings AFC1571, LUBER-FINER CAF1908P MOBIL 1 CAF1908P, MOTORCRAFT FP-71TYC 800187P, PUROLATOR C36286, SERVICE CHAMP C36286, Ecogard XC10011, MANN FP-71, TYC 800187P, WIX WP10009, WP10084, FRAM CF11775
- ▼ *** Change filter every 12 months or 12, 000-15, 000 miles. Check &replace filter if peculiar smell / odors emit from the cabin air outlets, or if the vehicle HVAC system operates with poor performance, or humming, or weak air volume. ***LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Brand name &Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks &Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.
showing - of reviews