- ▼ Spec.: 8.78" (Length), 9.09" (Width), 2.91" (Height); Four-layer fabric (One Carbon Layer); Installation instructions included.
- ▼ Applications Where Used: MITSUBISHI (Lancer 02-07, Outlander 03-06) (See Amazon Part Finder for fitments to your cars)
- ▼ Benefits: (1) Reducing at least 98% of these contaminants (Dust, Exhaust Gas, Particles of 5-100 microns...etc.) from the air passing through the filter & entering the interior of the vehicle. (2) Activated carbon cabin filter provide extra protection by absorbingthe airborne dust particles. (3) Increase safety through reduced deposits in the fan or on the windscreen, and protect HVAC air conditioning performance.
- ▼ Competitor Cross Reference Part Numbers (for reference only, please check size): ATP CF-7, BECK/ARNLEY 042-2111, G K INDUSTRIES CF1156, HASTINGS AFC1472, MAHLE LAK485, MANN CUK2231, MITSUBISHI MR398288, MZ690361, NAPA 4756, PUROLATOR C36125C, TYC 800083C, UAC FI 1141C, TYC 800083C, WIX 24756, FRAM CF10746
- ▼ *** Change filter every 12 months or 12, 000-15, 000 miles. Check & replace filter if peculiar smell / odors emit from the cabin air outlets, or if the vehicle HVAC system operates with poor performance, or humming, or weak air volume. ***LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Brand name & Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks & Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.
Details: MAP 1062C Cabin Filter Fits:Mitsubishi Lancer L4 2.0 [2002-2007] Mitsubishi Lancer L4 2.4 [2004-2006] Mitsubishi Outlander L4 2.4 [2003-2006]
Package Dimensions: 9.8 x 9.1 x 3.1 inches
Item Note: New in color box, Upgraded Parts by POTAUTO
Item Condition: New
showing - of reviews