- ▼ Spec.: 8.58" (Length), 9.41" (Width), 0.79" (Height); Four-layer fabric (One Carbon Layer) ; Installation instructions included.
- ▼ Applications Where Used: Chrysler (200 17-15); Jeep (Cherokee 18-14) (See Amazon Part Finder for fitments to your cars)
- ▼ Competitor Cross Reference Part Numbers (for reference only, please check size): ATP CF-271; BALDWIN PA10009; CARQUEST 07633; CHRYSLER 68223044AA; ECOGARD XC10305; G.K. INDUSTRIES CF1285; HASTINGS AFC1667; LUBER-FINER CAF1918P; NAPA 230142; STP CAF90123P; VALVOLINE VCA-1176; WIX WP10142; FRAM CF12000
- ▼ Benefits: (1) Reducing at least 98% of these contaminants (Dust, Exhaust Gas, Particles of 5-100 microns...etc.) from the air passing through the filter & entering the interior of the vehicle. (2) Activated carbon cabin filter provide extra protection by absorbingthe airborne dust particles. (3) Increase safety through reduced deposits in the fan or on the windscreen, and protect HVAC air conditioning performance.
- ▼ *** Change filter every 12 months or 12, 000-15, 000 miles. Check & replace filter if peculiar smell / odors emit from the cabin air outlets, or if the vehicle HVAC system operates with poor performance, or humming, or weak air volume. ***LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Brand name & Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks & Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.
Details: MAP 1068C Cabin Filter Fits: CHRYSLER 200 2015-2017 L4 2.4L CHRYSLER 200 2015-2017 V6 3.6L JEEP CHEROKEE 2014-2018 L4 2.4L JEEP CHEROKEE 2014-2018 V6 3.2L
Package Dimensions: 10.1 x 8.9 x 1.5 inches
Item Condition: New
showing - of reviews