- ▼ Spec.: 6.42" (Length), 8.15" (Width), 0.98" (Height); Four-layer fabric (One Carbon Layer) ; Installation instructions included.
- ▼ Applications Where Used: Kia (Soul 18-14, Soul EV 16-15) (See Amazon Part Finder for fitments to your cars)
- ▼ Competitor Cross Reference Part Numbers (for reference only, please check size): ATP CF-280; CARQUEST 91178; HYUNDAI 97133-B2000; KIA 97133-B2000; LUBER-FINER CAF1921P; MAHLE LA1126; MANN & HUMMEL CU21009; NAPA 230178; SERVICE CHAMP CAF1921; STP CAF1921P; TECFIL ACP802; VALVOLINE VCA-1179; WARNER WCAF1921; WIX WP10178; FRAM CF12002
- ▼ Benefits: (1) Reducing at least 98% of these contaminants (Dust, Exhaust Gas, Particles of 5-100 microns...etc.) from the air passing through the filter & entering the interior of the vehicle. (2) Activated carbon cabin filter provide extra protection by absorbingthe airborne agents(3) Increase safety through reduced deposits in the fan or on the windscreen, and protect HVAC air conditioning performance.
- ▼ *** Change filter every 12 months or 12, 000-15, 000 miles. Check & replace filter if peculiar smell / odors emit from the cabin air outlets, or if the vehicle HVAC system operates with poor performance, or humming, or weak air volume. ***LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Brand name & Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks & Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.
Details: MAP 1069C Cabin Air Filter Fits: KIA SOUL 2014-2019 L4 1.6L SOUL 2014-2019 L4 2.0L SOUL EV 2015-2016
Package Dimensions: 9.6 x 7.3 x 1.5 inches
Item Condition: New
showing - of reviews