Color: Charcoal Black
- ▼ Spec.: 9.13" (Length), 5.24" (Width), 0.91" (Height); Four-layer fabric (One Carbon Layer) ; Installation instructions included. Benefits: (1) Reducing at least 98% of Particles of 5-100 microns from the air entering the cabin. (2) Activated carbon cabin filter provides extra protection by absorbing the airborne dust particles. (3) Protect HVAC air conditioning performance.
- ▼ Applications Where Used: Cadillac (Escalade 2002); Chevrolet (Avalanche 1500 2002, Avalanche 2500 2002, C3500HD 01-02, Silverado 1500 99-02, Silverado 1500 HD 01-02, Silverado 2500 99-02, Silverado 2500 HD 01-02, Silverado 3500 01-02, Suburban 1500 00-02, Suburban 2500 00-02, Tahoe 00-02) (See Amazon Part Finder for fitments to your cars)
- ▼ GMC (C3500HD 01-02, Sierra 1500 99-02, Sierra 1500 HD 01-02, Sierra 2500 99-02, Sierra 2500 HD 01-02, Sierra 3500 01-02, Sierra C3 2001, Yukon 00-02, Yukon XL 00-02) (See Amazon Part Finder for fitments to your cars)
- ▼ Competitor Cross Reference Part Numbers (for reference only, please check size): AIR QUALITEE AQ1031, ATP GA-4, BOSCH P3730, DEFENSE DC031, GENERAL MOTORS 52473340, HASTINGS AFC1114, KLEENER CAF1707, CAF7707, PRONTO PC-5388, PUROLATOR C15388, SERVICE PRO MC15388, STP CAF7707, Luber-finer CAF1707, Ecogard XC15388, WIX 24805, TYC 800077P2, FRAM CF8791A
- ▼ *** Change filter every 12 months or 12, 000-15, 000 miles. Check & replace filter if peculiar smell / odors emit from the cabin air outlets, or if the vehicle HVAC system operates with poor performance, or humming, or weak air volume. ***LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Brand name & Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks & Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.
Release Date: 27-03-2015
Details: WHY to replace / upgrade with Potauto? 1.) Reducing at least 98% of these contaminants (Dust, Pollen, Exhaust Gas, Bacteria, Particles of 5-100 microns...etc.) from the air passing through the filter & entering the interior of the vehicle (cabin). 2.) Adsorbing the airborne infectious agents & allergens, which aggravate respiratory diseases, by different filter layers. 3.) Enhancing the Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) efficiency. WHEN to replace with Potauto? 1.) Routine maintenance: Change filter every 12 months or 12, 000-15, 000 miles (Please refer to the owners manual recommendations). 2.) Check & replace filter if peculiar smell / odors emit from the cabin air outlets. 48.) Check & replace filter if the vehicle HVAC system operates with poor performance, or humming, or weak air volume. Thank you for choosing POTAUTO Auto Parts!
Package Dimensions: 11.4 x 10.6 x 1.2 inches
Item Note: New in color box, Upgraded Parts by POTAUTO
Item Condition: New
showing - of reviews