Color: Charcoal Black
- ▼ Spec.: 8.86" (Length), 3.94" (Width), 0.99" (Height); Four-layer fabric (One Carbon Layer) ; Installation instructions included. ▼ WARNING: For Nissan NV2500, please measure your original filters' size and compare with ours before buying.
- ▼ Applications Where Used: INFINITI (QX56 13-04); NISSAN (Armada 15-05, NV2500 2012, NV3500 2012, Titan 14-05) (See Amazon Part Finder for fitments to your cars)
- ▼ Benefits: (1) Reducing at least 98% of these contaminants (Dust, Exhaust Gas, Particles of 5-100 microns...etc.) from the air passing through the filter & entering the interior of the vehicle. (2) Activated carbon cabin filter provide extra protection by absorbingthe airborne dust particles. (3) Increase safety through reduced deposits in the fan or on the windscreen, and protect HVAC air conditioning performance.
- ▼ Competitor Cross Reference Part Numbers (for reference only, please check size): AIR QUALITEE AQ1095, ATP RA-18, BECK/ARNLEY 042-2052, G K INDUSTRIES CF1058, HASTINGS AFC1282, AFC1341, KLEENER CAF1804C, CAF1804P, NAPA 4854, NISSAN 27298-7S600, 999M1-VP005, 999M1-VP055, PARTS MASTER 94854, PRONTO PC-1043, PUROLATOR AQ1095, C15850, STP CAF1804C, Luber-finer CAF1804C, Ecogard XC15850, WIX 24854, TYC 800042P2, FRAM CF10388
- ▼ *** Change filter every 12 months or 12, 000-15, 000 miles. Check & replace filter if peculiar smell / odors emit from the cabin air outlets, or if the vehicle HVAC system operates with poor performance, or humming, or weak air volume. ***LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Brand name & Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks & Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.
Release Date: 27-03-2015
Details: WHY to replace / upgrade with Potauto? 1.) Reducing at least 98% of these contaminants (Dust, Pollen, Exhaust Gas, Bacteria, Particles of 5-100 microns...etc.) from the air passing through the filter & entering the interior of the vehicle (cabin). 2.) Adsorbing the airborne infectious agents & allergens, which aggravate respiratory diseases, by different filter layers. 3.) Enhancing the Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) efficiency. WHEN to replace with Potauto? 1.) Routine maintenance: Change filter every 12 months or 12, 000-15, 000 miles (Please refer to the owners manual recommendations). 2.) Check & replace filter if peculiar smell / odors emit from the cabin air outlets. 49.) Check & replace filter if the vehicle HVAC system operates with poor performance, or humming, or weak air volume. Thank you for choosing POTAUTO Auto Parts!
Package Dimensions: 9.5 x 8.9 x 1.1 inches
Item Note: New in color box, Upgraded Parts by POTAUTO
Item Condition: New
showing - of reviews