- ▼ Spec.: 10.16" (Length), 3.94" (Width), 0.99" (Height); Four-layer fabric (One Carbon Layer) ; Installation instructions included.
- ▼ Applications Where Used: (Frontier 18-05, NV1500 16-12, NV2500 16-12, NV3500 16-12, Pathfinder 12-05, Xterra 16-05); (Equator 12-09) *Caution or service label will be on glove box door if vehicle is equipped with cabin filter (See Amazon Part Finder for fitments to your cars)
- ▼ Benefits: (1) Reducing at least 98% of these contaminants (Dust, Exhaust Gas, Particles of 5-100 microns...etc.) from the air passing through the filter &entering the interior of the vehicle. (2) Activated carbon cabin filter provide extra protection by absorbingthe airborne agents &allergens. (3) Increase safety through reduced deposits in the fan or on the windscreen, and protect HVAC air conditioning performance.
- ▼ Competitor Cross Reference Part Numbers (for reference only, please check size): AIR QUALITEE 042-2128, ATP CF-10 RA-39, BECK/ARNLEY 042-2128, CHAMP CAF1813P, G K INDUSTRIES CF1099, HASTINGS AFC1378, HENGST E2920LI, KLEENER CAF1813P, LUBER-FINER CAF1813P, MAHLE LA289, MANN CU2623, NAPA 4683, 27274-EA00, 27274-EA000, 999M1-VR006, 999M1-VR056, PARTS MASTER 94683, PUROLATOR C25764, STP AF1813P, 95860-82200, TECFIL ACP729, Purolator C25764, Ecogard XC25764, TYC 800014P2, WIX 24683, FRAM CF10553
- ▼ *** Change filter every 12 months or 12, 000-15, 000 miles. Check &replace filter if peculiar smell / odors emit from the cabin air outlets, or if the vehicle HVAC system operates with poor performance, or humming, or weak air volume. ***LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Brand name &Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks &Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.
showing - of reviews