- ▼ Spec.: 10.16" (Length), 3.94" (Width), 0.99" (Height); Four-layer fabric (One Carbon Layer) ; Installation instructions included.
- ▼ Applications Where Used: NISSAN (Frontier 18-05, NV1500 16-12, NV2500 16-12, NV3500 15-12, Pathfinder 12-05, Xterra 16-05); SUZUKI (Equator 12-09) *Caution or service label will be on glove box door if vehicle is equipped with cabin filter (See Amazon Part Finder for fitments to your cars)
- ▼ Benefits: (1) Reducing at least 98% of these contaminants (Dust, Exhaust Gas, Particles of 5-100 microns...etc.) from the air passing through the filter & entering the interior of the vehicle. (2) Activated carbon cabin filter provide extra protection by absorbingthe airborne dust particles. (3) Increase safety through reduced deposits in the fan or on the windscreen, and protect HVAC air conditioning performance.
- ▼ Competitor Cross Reference Part #: AIR QUALITEE 042-2128, ATP CF-10 RA-39, BECK/ARNLEY 042-2128, CHAMP CAF1813P, G K INDUSTRIES CF1099, HASTINGS AFC1378, HENGST E2920LI, KLEENER CAF1813P, LUBER-FINER CAF1813P, MAHLE LA289, MANN CU2623, NAPA 4683, NISSAN 27274-EA00, 27274-EA000, 999M1-VR006, 999M1-VR056, PARTS MASTER 94683, PUROLATOR C25764, STP AF1813P, SUZUKI 95860-82200, TECFIL ACP729, Purolator C25764, Ecogard XC25764, TYC 800014P2, WIX 24683, FRAM CF10553
- ▼ *** Change filter every 12 months or 12, 000-15, 000 miles. Check & replace filter if peculiar smell / odors emit from the cabin air outlets, or if the vehicle HVAC system operates with poor performance, or humming, or weak air volume. ***LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Brand name & Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks & Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.
Details: WHY to replace / upgrade with Potauto? 1.) Reducing at least 98% of these contaminants (Dust, Pollen, Exhaust Gas, Bacteria, Particles of 5-100 microns...etc.) from the air passing through the filter & entering the interior of the vehicle (cabin). 2.) Adsorbing the airborne infectious agents & allergens, which aggravate respiratory diseases, by different filter layers. 3.) Enhancing the Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) efficiency. WHEN to replace with Potauto? 1.) Routine maintenance: Change filter every 12 months or 12, 000-15, 000 miles (Please refer to the owners manual recommendations). 2.) Check & replace filter if peculiar smell / odors emit from the cabin air outlets. 51.) Check & replace filter if the vehicle HVAC system operates with poor performance, or humming, or weak air volume. Thank you for choosing POTAUTO Auto Parts!
showing - of reviews