- ▼ Spec.: 9.76" (Length), 4.33" (Width), 0.87" (Height); Three-layer fabric; Installation instructions included.
- ▼ Applications Where Used: MAZDA 3 (13-10) (See Amazon Part Finder for fitments to your cars)
- ▼ Benefits: (1) Reducing at least 98% of these contaminants (Dust, Pollen, Exhaust Gas, Particles of 5-100 microns...etc.) from the air passing through the filter & entering the interior of the vehicle. (2) Improved concentration and driving comfort due to high air quality in the cabin. (3) Increase safety through reduced deposits in the fan or on the windscreen, and protect air conditioning performance.
- ▼ Competitor Cross Reference Part Numbers (for reference only, please check size): CARQUEST 90264P, MAZDA BBM4-61-J6X, NAPA 4046, PUROLATOR C16098, SERVICE CHAMP C16098, Beck Arnley 042-2180, Luber-finer CAF1878P, Ecogard XC16098, WIX 24046, ATP RA129, TYC 800176P2, FRAM CF11672
- ▼ ***Change filter every 12 months or 12, 000-15, 000 miles. Check & replace filter if peculiar smell / odors emit from the cabin air outlets, or if the vehicle HVAC system operates with poor performance, or humming, or weak air volume. ***LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Brand name & Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks & Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.
Details: MAP 2005W Cabin Filter Fits: Mazda 3 L4 2.0 [2010-2013] Mazda 3 L4 2.3 [2010-2013] Mazda 3 L4 2.5 [2010-2013] Mazda 3 Sport L4 2.0 [2010-2014] Mazda 3 Sport L4 2.5 [2010-2013]
Package Dimensions: 10.2 x 5.1 x 2.0 inches
Item Note: New in color box, Upgraded Parts by POTAUTO
Item Condition: New
showing - of reviews