Color: Charcoal Black
- ▼ Spec.: 10.04" (Length), 5.28" (Width), 1.61" (Height); Four-layer fabric (One Carbon Layer) ; Installation instructions included.
- ▼ Applications Where Used: MERCEDES-BENZ (G550 09-13, GL320 07-09, GL350 10-13, GL450 07-12, GL550 08-12, ML320 07-09, ML350 06-13, ML450 10-11, ML500 06-07, ML550 08-11, ML63 AMG 07-11, R320 07-09, R350 06-13, R500 06-07, R63 AMG 2007) (See Amazon Part Finder for fitments to your cars)
- ▼ Benefits: (1) Reducing at least 98% of these contaminants (Dust, Exhaust Gas, Particles of 5-100 microns...etc.) from the air passing through the filter & entering the interior of the vehicle. (2) Activated carbon cabin filter provide extra protection by absorbingthe airborne dust particles. (3) Increase safety through reduced deposits in the fan or on the windscreen, and protect HVAC air conditioning performance.
- ▼ Competitor Cross Reference Part Numbers (for reference only, please check size): CARQUEST 90142C, DENSO DCF163K, MANN CUK2646-2, MANN & HUMMEL CUK2646-2, MERCEDES-BENZ 164 830 02 18, 164 830 02 18 64, A 164 830 02 18, NAPA 9376, Ecogard XC16081C, ATP RA-75, WIX 49376, WP9263, FRAM CF10828
- ▼ *** Change filter every 12 months or 12, 000-15, 000 miles. Check & replace filter if peculiar smell / odors emit from the cabin air outlets, or if the vehicle HVAC system operates with poor performance, or humming, or weak air volume. ***LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Brand name & Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks & Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.
Release Date: 27-03-2015
Details: WHY to replace / upgrade with Potauto? 1.) Reducing at least 98% of these contaminants (Dust, Pollen, Exhaust Gas, Bacteria, Particles of 5-100 microns...etc.) from the air passing through the filter & entering the interior of the vehicle (cabin). 2.) Adsorbing the airborne infectious agents & allergens, which aggravate respiratory diseases, by different filter layers. 3.) Enhancing the Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) efficiency. WHEN to replace with Potauto? 1.) Routine maintenance: Change filter every 12 months or 12, 000-15, 000 miles (Please refer to the owners manual recommendations). 2.) Check & replace filter if peculiar smell / odors emit from the cabin air outlets. 54.) Check & replace filter if the vehicle HVAC system operates with poor performance, or humming, or weak air volume. Thank you for choosing POTAUTO Auto Parts!
Package Dimensions: 10.8 x 10.5 x 1.8 inches
Item Note: New in color box, Upgraded Parts by POTAUTO
Item Condition: New
showing - of reviews