- ▼ Spec.: 10.32" (Length), 4.92" (Width), 1.18" (Height); Three-layer fabric ; Installation instructions included.
- ▼ Applications Where Used: MAYBACH (57 12-03, 62 12-03); MERCEDES-BENZ (CL500 06-00, CL55 AMG 06-01, CL600 06-01, CL65 AMG 06-05, E300 99-95, E320 02-98, E420 1997, E430 02-98, E55 AMG 02-99, S350 2006, S430 06-00, S500 06-00, S55 AMG 06-01, S600 06-01, S65 AMG 2006) (See Amazon Part Finder for fitments to your cars) *Carbon filters located under the glove box
- ▼ Benefits: (1) Reducing at least 98% of these contaminants (Dust, Exhaust Gas, Particles of 5-100 microns...etc.) from the air passing through the filter & entering the interior of the vehicle. (2) Improved concentration and driving comfort due to high air quality in the cabin. (3) Increase safety through reduced deposits in the fan or on the windscreen, and protect air conditioning performance.
- ▼ Competitor Cross Reference Part Numbers (for reference only, please check size): BOSCH P3651, HASTINGS AFC1147, AFC1150, KLEENER CAF1729, CAF7729, MANN & HUMMEL CU2745-2, MERCEDES-BENZ 210 830 10 18, 210 830 00 18, A 210 830 00 18, A 210 830 10 18, NAPA 4783, PARTS MASTER 94783, PUROLATOR C18153, STP CAF7729, Ecogard XC18153C, ATP RA-21, WIX 24783, FRAM CF5972A
- ▼ *** Change filter every 12 months or 12, 000-15, 000 miles. Check & replace filter if peculiar smell / odors emit from the cabin air outlets, or if the vehicle HVAC system operates with poor performance, or humming, or weak air volume. ***LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Brand name & Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks & Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.
Release Date: 27-03-2015
WHY to replace / upgrade with Potauto?
1.) Reducing at least 98% of these contaminants (Dust, Pollen, Exhaust Gas, Bacteria, Particles of 5-100 microns...etc.) from the air passing through the filter & entering the interior of the vehicle (cabin).
2.) Adsorbing the airborne infectious agents & allergens, which aggravate respiratory diseases, by different filter layers.
3.) Enhancing the Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) efficiency.
WHEN to replace with Potauto?
1.) Routine maintenance: Change filter every 12 months or 12, 000-15, 000 miles (Please refer to the owners manual recommendations).
2.) Check & replace filter if peculiar smell / odors emit from the cabin air outlets.
55.) Check & replace filter if the vehicle HVAC system operates with poor performance, or humming, or weak air volume.
Thank you for choosing POTAUTO Auto Parts!
Package Dimensions: 10.9 x 10.8 x 1.9 inches
Item Note: New in color box, Upgraded Parts by POTAUTO
Item Condition: New
showing - of reviews