- ▼ Spec.: 9.21" (Length), 3.98" (Width), 0.87" (Height); Four-layer fabric (One Carbon Layer) ; Installation instructions included.
- ▼ Applications Where Used: MAZDA (3 09-04, 5 17-06) (See Amazon Part Finder for fitments to your cars)
- ▼ Benefits: (1) Reducing at least 98% of these contaminants (Dust, Exhaust Gas, Particles of 5-100 microns...etc.) from the air passing through the filter & entering the interior of the vehicle. (2) Activated carbon cabin filter provide extra protection by absorbingthe airborne dust particles. (3) Increase safety through reduced deposits in the fan or on the windscreen, and protect HVAC air conditioning performance.
- ▼ Competitor Cross Reference Part Numbers (for reference only, please check size): BALDWIN PA4403, BECK/ARNLEY 042-2088, CHAMP CAF1839P, G K INDUSTRIES CF1122, HASTINGS AFC1366, KLEENER CAF1839P, LUBER-FINER CAF1839P, MAZDA BP4K-61-J6X, CE49-61-J6X, NAPA 4482, PARTS MASTER 94482, PRONTO PC-4482, PUROLATOR C15873, STP CAF1839P, Ecogard XC15873, Premium Guard PC4482, WIX 24482, MANN CU 22001-2, ATP CF-119, RA-67, FRAM CF10218
- ▼ *** Change filter every 12 months or 12, 000-15, 000 miles. Check & replace filter if peculiar smell / odors emit from the cabin air outlets, or if the vehicle HVAC system operates with poor performance, or humming, or weak air volume. ***LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Brand name & Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks & Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.
Details: MAP 2009C Cabin Filter Fits: Mazda 3 L4 2.0 [2004-2009] Mazda 3 L4 2.3 [2004-2009] Mazda 3 Sport L4 2.0 [2009-2009] Mazda 5 L4 2.3 [2006-2010] Mazda 5 L4 2.5 [2012-2015]
showing - of reviews