- ▼ Spec.: 5.98" (Length), 2.91" (Width), 0.79" (Height); Four-layer fabric (One Carbon Layer); Installation instructions included.
- ▼ Applications Where Used: JEEP (WRANGLER 11-18) (See Amazon Part Finder for fitments to your cars)
- ▼ Benefits: (1) Reducing at least 98% of these contaminants (Dust, Exhaust Gas, Particles of 5-100 microns...etc.) from the air passing through the filter & entering the interior of the vehicle. (2) Activated carbon cabin filter provide extra protection by absorbingthe airborne dust particles. (3) Increase safety through reduced deposits in the fan or on the windscreen, and protect HVAC air conditioning performance
- ▼ Competitor Cross Reference Part Numbers (for reference only, please check size): BALDWIN PA4460KIT, CHAMP CAF1911P, CHRYSLER 55111302AA, FVP F4302, LUBER-FINER CAF1911P, MOBIL 1 CAF1911P, PUROLATOR C16177, SERVICE CHAMP C16177, WARNER WCAF1911, WIX 24302, Ecogard XC10008, FRAM CF11777
- ▼ *** Change filter every 12 months or 12, 000-15, 000 miles. Check & replace filter if peculiar smell / odors emit from the cabin air outlets, or if the vehicle HVAC system operates with poor performance, or humming, or weak air volume. ***LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Brand name & Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks & Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.
Details: MAP 2010C Cabin Filter Fits: Jeep Wrangler V6 3.6 [2012-2017] Jeep Wrangler V6 3.8 [2011-2011]
showing - of reviews