- ▼ Spec.: 7.09" (Length), 3.58" (Width), 0.79" (Height); Four-layer fabric (One Carbon Layer); Installation instructions included.
- ▼ Applications Where Used: DODGE (Nitro 11-07); JEEP (Liberty 12-08) (See Amazon Part Finder for fitments to your cars)
- ▼ Benefits: (1) Reducing at least 98% of these contaminants (Dust, Exhaust Gas, Particles of 5-100 microns...etc.) from the air passing through the filter & entering the interior of the vehicle. (2) Activated carbon cabin filter provide extra protection by absorbingthe airborne dust particles. (3) Increase safety through reduced deposits in the fan or on the windscreen, and protect HVAC air conditioning performance.
- ▼ Competitor Cross Reference Part Numbers (for reference only, please check size): CHRYSLER 68033193AA, 800175P2, MANN & HUMMEL CU1811-2, PUROLATOR C16079, Ecogard XC16079, ATP TA-7, Wix 49093, FRAM CF10747
- ▼ *** Change filter every 12 months or 12, 000-15, 000 miles. Check & replace filter if peculiar smell / odors emit from the cabin air outlets, or if the vehicle HVAC system operates with poor performance, or humming, or weak air volume. ***LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Brand name & Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks & Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.
Details: MAP 2011C Cabin Filter Fits: Dodge Nitro V6 3.7 [2007-2011] Dodge Nitro V6 4.0 [2007-2011]Jeep Liberty V6 3.7 [2008-2012]
Package Dimensions: 7.5 x 7.2 x 1.0 inches
Item Note: New in color box, Upgraded Parts by POTAUTO
Item Condition: New
showing - of reviews