- ▼ Spec.: 11.26" (Length), 7.72" (Width), 1.3" (Height); Four-layer fabric (One Carbon Layer); Installation instructions included.
- ▼ Applications Where Used: (Discovery Sport 15-16, LR2 08-15, Range Rover Evoque 12-16); (S60 11-18, S60 Cross Country 16-17, S80 07-16, V60 15-17, V60 Cross Country 15-18, V70 08-10, XC60 10-17, XC70 08-16, XC90 2014) (See Amazon Part Finder for fitments to your cars)
- ▼ Benefits: (1) Reducing at least 98% of these contaminants (Dust, Exhaust Gas, Particles of 5-100 microns...etc.) from the air passing through the filter &entering the interior of the vehicle. (2) Activated carbon cabin filter provide extra protection by absorbingthe airborne agents &allergens. (3) Increase safety through reduced deposits in the fan or on the windscreen, and protect HVAC air conditioning performance.
- ▼ Competitor Cross Reference Part Numbers (for reference only, please check size): CARQUEST 90212C, CHAMP CAF1840C, LR000901, LUBER-FINER CAF1840C, MANN &HUMMEL CUK2733, MOBIL CAF1840C, PUROLATOR C25840C, ROVER LR000901, ROVER LR056138, 30767024, 3076702-4, 3136612-3, 31366124, 31390880, MANN CUK 2733, ATP WA-14, TYC 800137C, FRAM CF10435
- ▼ *** Change filter every 12 months or 12, 000-15, 000 miles. Check &replace filter if peculiar smell / odors emit from the cabin air outlets, or if the vehicle HVAC system operates with poor performance, or humming, or weak air volume. ***LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Brand name &Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks &Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.
showing - of reviews