Color: Charcoal Black
- ▼ Spec.: 25.98" (Length), 3.74" (Width), 0.98" (Height); Four-layer fabric (One Carbon Layer) ; Installation instructions included.
- ▼ Applications Where Used: BMW (318i 1999, 318is 1999, 318ti 1999, 320i 92-05, 323Ci 2000, 323i 99-00, 323is 1999, 325Ci 01-06, 325i 01-05, 325xi 01-05, 328Ci 2000, 328i 99-00, 328is 1999, 330Ci 01-05, 330i 01-05, 330xi 01-05, M3 1999,01-06, X3 04-10) (See Amazon Part Finder for fitments to your cars)
- ▼ Benefits: (1) Reducing at least 98% of these contaminants (Dust, Exhaust Gas, Particles of 5-100 microns...etc.) from the air passing through the filter & entering the interior of the vehicle. (2) Activated carbon cabin filter provide extra protection by absorbingthe airborne dust particles. (3) Increase safety through reduced deposits in the fan or on the windscreen, and protect HVAC air conditioning performance.
- ▼ Competitor Cross Reference Part Numbers (for reference only, please check size): BECK/ARNLEY 042-2034, BMW 64 3 19 071 935, BMW 64 31 9 071 935,BOSCH P3640, G K INDUSTRIES CF1068, HASTINGS AFC1478, KLEENER CAF1721, CAF7721, NAPA 4473, PRONTO PC-5510, PUROLATOR C15510, STP CAF1721, CAF7721, WIX 24673, 64319216590, BM99131C, CAF80C, 64319257504, 81906001, 800010C, Ecogard XC15510C, Luber-finer CAF7721, MANN CUK6724, FRAM CF10362
- ▼ *** Change filter every 12 months or 12, 000-15, 000 miles. Check & replace filter if peculiar smell / odors emit from the cabin air outlets, or if the vehicle HVAC system operates with poor performance, or humming, or weak air volume. ***LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Brand name & Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks & Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.
Release Date: 27-03-2015
Details: WHY to replace / upgrade with Potauto? 1.) Reducing at least 98% of these contaminants (Dust, Pollen, Exhaust Gas, Bacteria, Particles of 5-100 microns...etc.) from the air passing through the filter & entering the interior of the vehicle (cabin). 2.) Adsorbing the airborne infectious agents & allergens, which aggravate respiratory diseases, by different filter layers. 3.) Enhancing the Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) efficiency. WHEN to replace with Potauto? 1.) Routine maintenance: Change filter every 12 months or 12, 000-15, 000 miles (Please refer to the owners manual recommendations). 2.) Check & replace filter if peculiar smell / odors emit from the cabin air outlets. 70.) Check & replace filter if the vehicle HVAC system operates with poor performance, or humming, or weak air volume. Thank you for choosing POTAUTO Auto Parts!
Package Dimensions: 26.7 x 5.0 x 1.2 inches
Item Note: New in color box, Upgraded Parts by POTAUTO
Item Condition: New
showing - of reviews