- ★★ ATTENTION: This device is NOT a power supply unit. Please connect it with power source or circuit in series if using it as a switch. ▼ Battery powered R.F. transmitter + AC powered receiver give wireless remote control to a gas heating appliance, such as gas fireplace. ▼ Childproof safety lock available. ▼ Temperature range from 45℉ (7℃) to 99℉ (37℃).
- ▼ Thermostat feature in transmitter turns ON/OFF when room temperature changes. It also operates the fireplace with the room temperature swings 1℉, 2℉, or 3℉. ▼ Timer feature operates at options of 15 minutes Min. to 9 hours Max. ▼ LCD screen for easy reading and setting.
- ▼ Receiver with LEARN function, and 18-inch wires with connectors to gas MILLIVOLT valve or electric spark ignition module. ▼ Receiver box requires Power source input 100-240VAC.
- ▼ Replaces Cross Reference Model #: SKY, 9800322, 9800323, 9800324, 9800326, 9800328, 9800329, 9800550, 9800580, 1001-A, 1001, 1001TH, 1001T, 1410T, 1410-A, 1410TH, 3002, 3301, CON, RCK-K, RCK-KS, 5001, 5010, 5301, 5310, 55644 ▼ LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Brand name & Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks & Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.
- ▼ Includes: Remote transmitter, receiver box, power cord & adapter, manuals / instructions. ▼ ▼ FCC approved. Operates at a range of 20-foot & 360º non-directional RF signals. ▼ Transmitter operates (2) 1.5V AAA batteries. ▼ Strongly recommend Energizer Lithium Batteries. ATTENTION: Any corrosion caused by batteries leak will be reguarded as improper use by user.
This Durablow 2-button remote control system is to provide a safe and reliable remote control system for gas fire heating appliances, such as gas fire fireplace, It replaces remote control device or is for fireplace brands: American Flame, Avalon, Continental, Dexen, Fenwal, Frymaster, Heatilator, Honeywell, HPC, Heat-N-Glo, Monessen.
This remote turns ON or OFF the gas valve. The system operates on radio frequencies (RF) within a 20-foot range using non-directional signals.
The remote receiver box code must be matched to the transmitter prior to initial use.
Includings: (Please check and make sure all parts are in good condition before installation.)
Remote transmitter; Remote receiver box with power cord (length 4.7') and signal wires (length 3' each); Installation Instructions
1. If your unit has a standard MILLIVOLT gas valve you should be able to use this remote without issue, but also a 24V electronic spark module.
2. Durablow remote control system are NOT compatible with other competitors' transmitter or receiver box, such as SkyTech, Ambient, Robertshaw, Dexen, SIT...
3. Input 100-240VAC outlet, no battery needed in receiver. Better/stable signal with longer distance.
4. FCC certificate approval device. UL approved parts used: Power cord, signal wires, relay.
5. Aluminium receiver housing, providing proper heat insulation and protection for receiver core elements.
6. Easy "LEARN" pairing and simple ON/OFF use.
? Replaces Cross Reference Model #: 9800322, 9800336, 9800329, SKY-1410TH, SKY-1410-A, 1410-A, 1410, SKY-CON, 1001-A, 1001
? LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Brand name & Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks & Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.
? Any questions, contact us. Thank you.
showing - of reviews