- ★ Length x Width x Height (Inches): 15 x 4.0 x 3.5; Insulation: Class H (rated to 392F / 200C); Motor RPM: 3000; Airflow in C.F.M: 160; Volts: 120; Frequency (hertz): 60; Power Consumption (watts): 45; 3-prong Power Cord: YES ; Power Cord Length (inches): 75 ; Rheostat Variable Speed: Yes ; Magnetic Thermostat: YES ; Thermostat Temperature: Activate at 120°F (50°C), shutoff at 90°F (32°C) ; Certifications: Rheostat, Thermostat, Motor UL Approved
- ★ Cross Reference Parts #: Blower Kit, DESA, Vexar Blower Kit, BKT GA3650T GA3650TB GA3700T GA3700TA
- ★ Fits Brands: Desa, FMI, Vanguard, Vexar, Comfort Flame Glow, Rotom ★ Any question, please find "Have a question?" button below to contact us, thanks.
- ★ Features: (1) Capture more heat which usually run away up from chimney. Save energy; (2) Helps reduce costly energy bills, Better ventilation. Heat up rooms faster & efficiently; (3) Easy installation with included instructions, wall switch for blower NOT REQUIRED; (4) Works & fits like OEM parts, even better. Stay with ease, order online, get it on time.
- ▼ For fitments of compatible brands and models, please see "Product Description" below for details. In addition, please measure original blower dimensions and compare before purchase for no mistake and return.
Details: The BKT fan kit by DURABLOW is designed to fit a number of fireplaces, including models from Desa Tech, FMI, Vanguard and Vexar. The blower kit includes all of the components you'll need to successfully install a blower into your fireplace for the first time. Because the BKT kit includes a thermostat on/off switch, a designated wall switch for the electrical outlet below your fireplace is not required. The thermosat will automatically control when the blower is turned on and off. The BKT fan kit can also be used when a designated blower wall switch is installed. You'll simply leave the wall switch in the ON position and allow the thermostat to control when the blower is turned on and off. * IMPORTANT: Please measure the space for installing this blower in your Stove or Fireplace, and compare with the dimension of this blower. Any questions or concerns, please email us before ordering. ââ Benefits: Helps reduce costly energy bills, Heats large rooms efficiently, Installs quickly and easily with included instructions, Reasonable price aftermarket parts; ââ The "Fits" BRAND and MODEL # are Reference ONLY! Please CHECK the Size & Ratings of your originals BEFORE buying ââ Length x Width x Height (Inches): 15 x 4.0 x 3.5 ; Insulation: Class H (rated to 392F / 200C) ; Motor RPM: 3000 ; Airflow in C.F.M: 160 ; Volts: 120 ; Frequency (hertz): 60 ; Power Consumption (watts): 45 ; Power Cord Length (inches): 75 ; Rheostat: Yes ; Thermostat: Yes, activate at 120F / 50C, shutoff at 90F / 32C ; Certifications: Rheostat, Thermostat, Motor UL Approved
Package Dimensions: 17.2 x 6.5 x 6.1 inches
Item Note: New in Box. Durable, Quiet, More Heat, High Efficiency. Installation Instructions included.
Item Condition: New
showing - of reviews