- ★ Length x Width x Height (inches): 13.63 x 4.63 x 4.5 ; Insulation: Class H (rated to 392°F / 200°C) ; Motor RPM: 3000 ; Airflow in C.F.M: 130 ; Ratings: 120V, 60Hz ; Power Consumption (watts): 35 ; 3-prong Power Cord: YES ; Power Cord Length (inches): 75 ; Rheostat Variable Speed: No ; Magnetic Thermostat: NO ; Certifications: Rheostat, Thermostat, Motor UL Approved
- ★ Cross Reference Parts #: Blower Kit, FBK100, FBK-100, P100L240, FBK-100KIT, Wolf Steel XI3BK (or XIR3 only), 80L84
- ★ Fits Brands: Lennox, Superior, Hunter, Rotom HB-RB100 ★ Any question, please find "Have a question?" button below to contact us, thanks.
- ★ Features: (1) Capture more heat which usually run away up from chimney. Save energy; (2) Helps reduce costly energy bills, Better ventilation. Heat up rooms faster & efficiently; (3) Easy installation with included instructions, wall switch for blower NOT REQUIRED; (4) Works & fits like OEM parts, even better. Stay with ease, order online, get it on time.
- ▼ For fitments of compatible brands and models, please see "Product Description" below for details. In addition, please measure original blower dimensions and compare before purchase for no mistake and return.
Details: Our FBK-100 / FBK100 fan KIT by DURABLOW is designed to fit a number of popular Lennox and Superior gas and wood fireplaces. The FBK-100 is a constant speed blower kit and DOES NOT include a rheotstat or thermostat control. Because of this, a designated wall switch for the blower (electrical outlet below fireplace) must be installed prior to using the FBK-100 kit. If no designated wall switch for the blower is present, the FBK-250 blower kit must be used. Difference between FBK100, FBK200, and FBK250. FBK100: Designated wall switch for blower is required (Constant speed) FBK200: Rheostat variable speed control replaces existing wall switch (Variable speed control) FBK250: Wall switch is NOT required. Can be used in setups with or without wall switch. (Variable speed control & thermostat on/off switch) * IMPORTANT: Please measure the space for installing this blower in your Stove or Fireplace, and compare with the dimension of this blower. Any questions or concerns, please email us before ordering.
Package Dimensions: 14.2 x 6.6 x 6.0 inches
Item Note: New in Box, better than OEM parts. Quality and Safe with US standard. UL approved. Durable, Quiet, More Heat, High Efficiency. Installation Instructions included.
Item Condition: New
showing - of reviews