- ▼ Air Out ▼ Dimensions L x W x H: 14-3/8" x 6-7/8" x 2". ▼ Powered one-fan ventilator, seven leaves AC axial fan. (without 3-prong plug head)
- ▼ This item requires power switch or de-humidistat (not included) provided by installer, hardwired.
- ▼ Multiple MFB M1P ventilators can be controlled by a single power switch or de-humidistat, like Durablow outlet model # MDT2P.
- ▼ Benefits: 1. Reduces moisture in crawl spaces / foundation to protect home and occupants. 2. Increases air circulation to prevent condensation and wood rot. 3. Exhausts vent radon gas, treated wood gases and odors, prevents migrating into living areas. 4. Exchange the outdoor and indoor air, improve room air quality and balance the humidity.
- ▼ It helps to reduce radon level in crawl space, since radon (density) is heavier than air, radon will precipitate in lower floors. ▼ 100% Stainless Steel 304 Grade panel & housing box for longer life in humid environment. (Better than SS #430 and much better than other brands' Galvanized Steel.)
showing - of reviews