- ★★ ATTENTION: This device is NOT a power supply/Ignitor unit (No voltage output itself, but passing voltage from your fireplace thermopile for safety reason) Please connect it with power source or circuit in series if using it as a switch ▼ Durablow battery powered R.F. + LCD backlit backlight screen transmitter and receiver kits give wireless remote control to a gas heating appliance, such as gas fireplace ▼ Childproof safety lock available ▼ The temperature range is from 45℉ (7℃) to 99℉ (37℃)
- ▼ Thermostat feature in transmitter turns ON/OFF when room temperature changes. It also operates the fireplace with the room temperature swings 1 °F, 2 °F, or 3 °F. ▼ Timer feature operates at options of 15 minutes Min. to 9 hours Max. ▼ Backlit LCD screen for easy reading and setting in dark.
- ▼ Receiver with LEARN function, snap-on wall plate, and 18-inch wires with connectors to gas MILLIVOLT valve, or electric spark ignition module, or replace wall switch. ▼ Receiver box dimension: 2.6"x2.4"x1.54". (measure your wall outlet box first)
- ▼ Replaces Cross Reference Model #: SKY, 9800322, 9800323, 9800324, 9800326, 9800328, 9800329, 9800550, 9800580, 1001-A, 1001, 1001TH, 1001T, 1410T, 1410-A, 1410TH, 3002, 3301, CON, RCK-K, RCK-KS, 5001, 5010, 5301, 5310, 55644, HRC200 ▼ LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Brand name & Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks & Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.
- ▼ Includes: Remote transmitter, receiver box, wall mount cover plate, screws, slide switch, wires with connectors, manuals / instructions. ▼ ▼ FCC approved. Operates at a range of 20-foot & 360º non-directional RF signals.▼ Transmitter operates (2) 1.5V AAA batteries; Receiver operates 4 (AA) batteries. ▼ Strongly recommend Energizer Lithium Batteries. ATTENTION: Any corrosion caused by batteries leak will be regarded as improper use by user.
showing - of reviews