- ★★ ATTENTION: This device is NOT a power supply/Ignitor unit. (No voltage output itself, but passing voltage from your fireplace thermopile for safety reason). Please connect it with power source or circuit in series if using it as a switch.
- ▼ Durablow 100-240VAC powered (no battery needed in receiver) R.F. 2-button transmitter and receiver kit give wireless remote control to a gas heating appliance, such as gas fireplace, fire pit, stove...
- ▼ FCC certificate approval device. UL approved parts used: Power cord, signal wires, relay.
- ▼ Aluminium receiver housing, providing proper heat insulation and protection for receiver core elements.
- ▼ Includings: Remote transmitter; Remote receiver box with power cord (length 4.7') and signal wires (length 3' each); Installation Instructions.
- ▼ ▼ Operates at a range of 20-foot & 360º non-directional RF signals.
- ▼ Transmitter operates (2) 1.5V AAA batteries.
- ▼ Strongly recommend Energizer Lithium Batteries. ATTENTION: Any corrosion caused by batteries leak will be reguarded as improper use by user.
- ▼ Easy "LEARN" pairing and simple ON/OFF use. No complicated functions, especially for elders.
- ▼ Receiver can be placed on the hearth or under the fireplace behind the control access panel.
- ▼ LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Brand name & Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks & Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.
- ▼ Replaces Cross Reference Model #: 9800322, 9800336, 9800329, SKY-1410TH, SKY-1410-A, 1410-A, 1410, SKY-CON, 1001-A, 1001.
- ▼ For fireplace or part brands: American Flame, Avalon, Continental, Dexen, Fenwal, Frymaster, Heatilator, Honeywell, HPC, Heat-N-Glo, Monessen, Montigo, Napolean, Lennox, Lopi, Pitco, RH Peterson / Real Fyre, Robertshaw, SIT, Superior (IHP), Synetek, Tri-Star, Town & Country, White Rodgers, Xtrordinair.
showing - of reviews