- ★★ ATTENTION: This device is NOT a power supply/Ignitor unit. (No voltage output itself, but passing voltage from your fireplace thermopile for safety reason). Please connect it with power source or circuit in series if using it as a switch.
- ▼ Battery powered R.F. transmitter + 100-240VAC powered receiver box give wireless remote control to a gas heating appliance, such as gas fireplace.
- ▼ Childproof safety lock available.
- ▼ Temperature range from 45℉ (7℃) to 99℉ (37℃).
- ▼ Thermostat feature in transmitter turns ON/OFF when room temperature changes. It also operates the fireplace with the room temperature swings 1℉, 2℉, or 3℉.
- ▼ Timer feature operates at options of 15 minutes Min. to 9 hours Max.
- ▼ LCD screen for easy reading and setting.
- ▼ Receiver with LEARN function, and 18-inch wires with connectors to gas MILLIVOLT valve or electric spark ignition module.
- ▼ Receiver box requires Power source input 100-240VAC.
- ▼ Replaces Cross Reference Model #: SKY, 9800322, 9800323, 9800324, 9800326, 9800328, 9800329, 9800550, 9800580, 1001-A, 1001, 1001TH, 1001T, 1410T, 1410-A, 1410TH, 3002, 3301, CON, RCK-K, RCK-KS, 5001, 5010, 5301, 5310, 55644
- ▼ LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Brand name & Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks & Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.
- ▼ Includes: Remote transmitter, receiver box, power cord & adapter, manuals / instructions.
- ▼ ▼ FCC approved. Operates at a range of 20-foot & 360º non-directional RF signals.
- ▼ Transmitter operates (2) 1.5V AAA batteries.
- ▼ Strongly recommend Energizer Lithium Batteries. ATTENTION: Any corrosion caused by batteries leak will be reguarded as improper use by user.
showing - of reviews