- 🔥 SUPERIOR CIRCULATION, HIGHER EFFICIENCY: As sufficient oxygen supply and complete combustion, the vertical grate design: (1) Optimizes air circulation, radiant heat output due to larger air contact and burning area from the bottom to the top. (2) Lights fireplace quickly, time saver. (3) Reduces burning smoke volume. (4) Self-feeding, just stack new logs on the top but won't clog fresh air draft.
- 🔥 SIZE OPTIONS: There are 5, 6, 7 bars models. These 3 models all work in an "average" sized fireplace having a floor depth of 16" or more, and an opening height of 25" and up. 🔥 For the width, the 5 bars model is for fireplace back width from 21" to 26". 🔥 The 6 bars model is for 26" to 31". 🔥 The 7 bars model is for 31" to 36".
- 🔥 MULTI-PURPOSES, NO TOOL REQUIRED: This heavy duty fireplace logs grate is suitable for indoor fireplace and outdoor fire pit. Easy assembling by hand in seconds. For See-Thru style fireplace or fire pit (view from both sides), 2 sets of vertical grate are needed, they should be placed oppositely and closely to create a "U" space for logs in the middle.
- 🔥 SOLID CONSTRUCTION: Made from durable solid 5/8" square steel bars. The unique vertical curve shape rack equips with three feet, the whole set stands firmly. Outlasts typical flat grates several times over. Partially hammered surface by hand is for more antique look.
- 🔥 REAL USE IN FIREPLACE : Since this is an one sided unit, it means that the burning firewoods are positioned between the grate and the rear wall of the fireplace. Hence the burning firewoods will be in direct contact with the back wall, which will be significantly heated by the fire. So that, fire bricks or iron fireback to shield the back wall are recommended.
Myard 7 Bar Heavy Duty Steel Fireplace Grate For Firewood Burning Rack Holder Indoor Chimney Hearth Outdoor Fire Place Kindling Tool Pit Wrought Iron Wood Stove (7 Bars)
showing - of reviews