1. Which Generation Are Your (MR) Steps? If your steps have a removable pin to adjust and lock the legs in place, you have the first generation (1st GEN) StepAbove steps; Or, a button that releases the legs for adjustment, then it is a second generation (2nd GEN).
2. Cross Reference #: STP214-121H. Compatible with MORryde (2nd Gen) StepAbove 3-step RV steps models: STP-203, STP-204, STP-206, STP-207, STP-208, STP-209, and more.
3. The unique NON-SLIP grooved surface design on Myard RVH3 3-step handrail gives you added grip, stability and safety on your StepAbove 3-step entry steps. Conveniently folds into entrance doorway.
4. Mounting hardwares are included. Simple bolt-on installation. No drilling required. Handle holes are pre-drilled and nuts are pre-installed in your StepAbove steps.
5. Lightweight but durable Aluminum #6063 construction, and with AAMA2604 standard powder coating finish.
showing - of reviews