- PATENTED DESIGN: 'O' silicone seal is sleeved in the groove on the connector, and capable of abutting against the inner wall of the baluster in a sealed manner. Substantially reduces corrosion (inner wall), waggle, and self-rotation (if round).
- 100 connectors for installing 50 square balusters (3/4" x 3/4"). Engineering nylon + fiberglass + Anti-UV materials used for advanced weather resistance.
- 100 stainless steel screws are included, with high hardness property standard: Class 12.9. No more stripping. Surface treatment: Dacromet black coating.
- Secure balusters to the rails tightly without drilling holes. No chips, dust, noise, and danger. Create a hidden, clean look to the railing.
- Work with composite, wood, and aluminum railings. Fast to install. Compatible with most deck baluster brands.
showing - of reviews