1. Make sure that the trailer is on level ground, engine is off, and warning triangle sign is placed.
2. If the trailer has a right-hand hinged door, install the Entry Assist Handrail on the left side of the steps. If the trailer has a left-hand hinged door, install the Entry Assist Handrail on the right side of the steps.
3. This Myard® RV Entry Assist Step Handrail will ONLY work with LIPPERT triple and quad SolidStep 3.0, and triple and quad SolidStep XF series RV steps. This item will NOT work with double SolidStep 3.0, or with previous versions of SolidStep, SolidStep Gen 2. Also, it will not work with any other LCI step or any other brands of steps.
4. Install the Mounting Bracket and the Handrail.
6. Operation-The steps can be stowed in the door frame with out removing the Myard® RV Entry Assist Handrail on most trailers. Otherwise, the Handrail can be quickly removed by removing the four Ball Pins that secure the Handrail to the Mounting Brackets. After that, you can pull the Handrail up and out of the Mount Brackets. Store the Handrail and four Ball Pins in a secure location for next use.
showing - of reviews