- ▼ 500-Pack.
- ▼ Black stainless steel screws (Hardness class #12.9 + Dacromet black coating) are included. Saving time and money.
- ▼ Made of anti-UV engineering Nylon plastic. No corrosion.
- ▼ Includes 1 Square Driver Bit: Size 0.09" x 0.09" (2.3mm x 2.3mm); Hex size 1/4".
- ▼ Clean-look and consistent 1/4" deck board spacing. No more predrilling and countersinking.
- ▼ Decking grooved edges "C" opening must be 0.15" or bigger.
- ▼ Compatible with AZEK, Cali-Bamboo, Deckorators, DuraLife, Envision, EverNew, Fiberon, MoistureShield, Lumberock, TimberTech, Trex, WearDeck, Zuri branded edge-grooved composite, hardwoods, treated lumber, cedar, & vinyl deck boards.
- ▼ INSTALLATION:
- (1) Insert a Myard hidden fastener clip into the grooved edges of decking over a joist.
- (2) Drive the screw ONLY halfway (Fully tighten later once all boards are in place). The wings must remain level with the joist for the next board to fit correctly.
- (3) Continue to add clips on each joist against deck boards.
- (4) Install "next" boards, make sure boards are pressed firmly against the clips and secured under the wings.
- (5) Do NOT over-tighten the screws. Please set proper driver torquing (2 to 6 drill power). The screw head will be resting on the top of the clip, but not sinking into the clip.
showing - of reviews