- ▼ APPLICATIONS - Speeds up boarding out the ceiling and sloped walls by 50%. Keeps the bottom or side of the sheet held in while fixing. Supports wood, plaster, gypsum plate panel sheet as an extra hand and lift.
- ▼ BENEFITS - (1) No more stiff neck ache. (2) Increases productivity and income. (3) Makes ONE-person operation easy like a breeze. (4) More accurate aligning. (5) Safer! Less occupational injury.
- ▼ UPGRADES - (1) Thicker & stronger. (2) Added 3 holes for fixing the "NEXT" board before removing the support tool. (3) Added 2 big ears at sides for easy pulling and sliding. (4) Smooth & rounded receiving side for no dents on the board.
- ▼ MEET STANDARDS - Boards are butted with small gap (1/8") as specified by industry. Use this block as a jig spacer.
- ▼ TIPS - Temporarily attach the block with a 2" screw while fastening drywall. Then, release screw a little, slide across the block and remove. Re-use for next butting.
showing - of reviews