- ▼ Spec.: 8.57" (Length), 7.84" (Width), 0.75" (Height); Four-layer fabric (One Carbon Layer) ; Installation instructions included.
- ▼ Applications Where Used: (Corolla 08-02, Matrix 08-03) (See Amazon Part Finder for fitments to your cars)
- ▼ Benefits:
- (1) Reducing at least 98% of these contaminants (Dust, Exhaust Gas...etc.) from the air passing through the filter &entering the interior of the vehicle.
- (2) Activated carbon cabin filter provide extra protection by absorbingthe airborne.
- (3) Increase safety through reduced deposits in the fan or on the windscreen, and protect HVAC air conditioning performance.
- ▼ Competitor Cross Reference Part Numbers (for reference only, please check size): AQ1044, RA-5, PA4332, 042-2025, P3754, CAF1764, DC044, CF1040, AF1205, AFC1205, CAF1764, CAF1764, 4873, 94873, PC-5491, C35491, MC35491, CAF1764, 88568-02020, 24873, 24873, XC35491, VF2003, CF10133
- ▼ *** Change filter every 12 months or 12, 000-15, 000 miles. Check &replace filter if peculiar smell / odors emit from the cabin air outlets, or if the vehicle HVAC system operates with poor performance, or humming, or weak air volume. ***LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Brand name &Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks &Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.
showing - of reviews